Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2011

Vampire Love Story

Inilah post yang aku cakap tempoh hari...pasal entri bhasa inggeris 2.....bacalah..pastu korang komen lah he?!


"Dam"

The sound of the can that drop from thevending machine could be heard clearly in the silent night that lighted by the full moon. The park look very spooky that night .Coca cola hits the spot fot those who are in thirsty. Why am  I doing here that night ? This is because I want to forget all about assignment that my lecturer gave me. Suddenly, I saw a girl standing underneath a lamp post. From afar, I saw that she's a beautiful girl, as beautiful as a rainbow. She stole my heart. I must be as brave as lion to confess to her , I would loose this change . I walked towards her and said "Hello beauty, are you alone ?"she stayed silent as quiet as mouse. After a minute, she smiled and said "Do you know who I am."Confused, I replied "No,that's why I want to know who are you, so that I could be with you...she turned her head and looked directly into my eyes. I saw that she has a beautiful red eye. Now she really is taking over my heart !, she said do you believe in the existence of vampire?" I was shocked to hear her question. Then she continued "I am one of them .At first, I don't believe what she just said ,thus looking at her red eyes and pointy teeth I was prexty sure that she's not lying. Then I said  "I don't care if you are a vampire or a beast,but you have stolen my heart and I don't want you to leave me just like that.Can you accept me as a lover? I love you ." She was shocked to hear my confession .Then she nedded and said "Okey."  After hearing her acceptance my heart bloomed with flowers. I was as proud as peacock because I have made a relationship with a vampire ! I said to her that , for the truth I didn't think it will go as easy as ABC but it still made me feel as happy as lark. Then we spent all night together. I said to her that I've heard vampire having good voices.So, I asked her to sing me.At first ,she was a feeling a bit shy. But after I gave a lot of support to her to sing , She began to sing. When I heard her voice , I said to myself " This is better than I have expected Siti Norhaliza 's voice . I sat down and closed my eye to visualize her beautiful voice.

The next day , When i wake up , the first thing that pops up from my head is her, Maria Lavender, the vampire that had stolen my heart . Tonight! Iwant to meet her again but this time i must give some presnts for the lovely song taht she sang to me last night. I went to the bathroom, getting ready to go window shopping. I started my car, a mini cooper , a very expensive car. Firstly, I went to a jewellery shop to buy 100% pure gold necklace. I regret nothing to buy an expansive gift for an hour-1 O'clock sharp.I saw her flying towards me in tears .Why is she crying? What I've done?. Suddenly she opened her mouth and said in a melancholy like voice , " Humans and vampires cannot be together.It's just wrong." I was shocked, I could not take this," I replied "What happened to you? It is because of the sunlight?, if it is, then I will risk my life to protect you from the harshest sun. If it because you need blood, take my blood instead. Please ,please don't leave me alone!" I could not holding my tears any longer. She replied with non-stopping tears. "I love you, but this relationship must end, I cannot be with you!" Then she vanished into thin air as fast as lightning, leaving me alone under the fullmoon light. Since then I never saw her untill now. But when the full moon appeared, I sense a presence of some one watching towards me from afar. I know who. Do you?


Manda Afira, 2011©

1 comment: